Saturday, August 30, 2008

My nominations for "Brillante Weblog"

This was harder than I thought, I have so many different sites I love to visit. Or that I'm addicted too. I'm going to try my best to give some awards to folks that might've not received them in the past.

1. Bec - I live vicariously through you. I love the way you write, makes me feel like I'm actually participating. I'm so proud of you for all your accomplishments. Anyone that reads her site will get completely hooked.

2. Kristi - Another marathon runner like Rebecca. She inspires me. She doesn't update her site much, but her current stories are wonderful. Her marathon stories are hilarious.

3. Mel - Because you were my partner in crime at the 3Day. If you want to read our 60 mile adventure, she has it.

Now onto my stampin friends.

4. Gabby - Another spicy stampin Latina. :o) Her web blog is fun, fun. I love the stamp sets she uses.

5. Charmaine - Inspiration at it's best. Very clean and beautiful cards. I honestly think I need to see her blog once a day. It's like my Happy pill.

6. Melanie - You have to check out her ideas on the Little T set she created. Love it!! If you haven't purchased the set, you should.

and Finally...

7. Taylor - Cute, fun, colorful, tasteful. Love all her cards. She's an amazing stamper. She takes the icing off the cupcake :o)

The rules, if you want to play:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

CONGRATS CHICAS!!!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Awww... thanks so much for this award, Cyndi! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! :) Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend

Bec said...

Hi Cyndi! Thanks for the nomination. And thanks for the cakespy website--I hadn't been to that one.
One of my faves is http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com
It's very funny, so don't read it on a full bladder.