Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chicago Breast Cancer 3Day


No card today, just finalizing everything for the Breast Cancer 3Day walk. The day has finally arrived!! Registration is Friday at 5:30a.m. in Northbrook IL, which is a little hike for me (1.5hrs). I haven't had much time to pack. I know I always talk about not having time. But it's just a busy time for me right now.
I'm really, really excited about the walk and very nervous but I've been training, so let's hope that it's payed off.
You can visit my personal website page here and you can also visit the Supporter Guide there will be a live webcam between the hours of 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm on Friday and Saturday during the event..
It's three days of none stop walking. A good friend of mine Melissa is doing the walk with me and our team name is "Chicas 4 Tetas", we've raised a whooping $6,741.07 is that unbelieveable or what. THANK YOU!! to all of you who have donated and made a difference in someone's life.
This is our first 3day, so any, any advice on blisters or walking is much appreciated.

2 comments:

Melissa Fairchild said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you and proud. And by the way, your teammate is soooooooo HOT!

Bec said...

Go Cyndi! That's a lot of walking! You can do it!