Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 Day Card Care Package



Alright.. Onto stamping, no more foot pictures.. PROMISE!! Sorry if you were disgusted. I wrote in my previous blog about some wonderful cards that my BFF Belinda made for me. Each card had a special message and instructions on when I needed to open them.. The first card she made me was the priceless card and that I opened on Friday before the walk started.









The second card I opened on Friday night after all the wonderul blisters appeared and boy did I need a pick me up card. This believe card was just what I needed.









Card number 3, Hang in There!!! I opened this card on Saturday night. Each night I was exhausted and right after dinner the first thing that I would think about was opening up Belinda's card and seeing her message that evening. Just one more day that's all I kept telling myself. Just 20 more miles and I'll be home.






So here is the final card that I opened on my way
home, the "Cheer's Card". I had to open it almost
immediately, I was in the car and just needed to
see the final message. Because I did it! "BLISTER'S DON'T NEED CHEMO" and that my friends got me through each day.

Special thank you to Belinda for being a great friend.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Aawww, my mom's so great and clever isn't she?