Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy bee.





Lately I've been on a scrapbook frenzy. I've learned to organize my pictures, pattern paper and embellishments in separate folders, so that when I have time, I can easily make a page.



Cool Louie is my theme. One "HOT" Summer day my son kept asking if he could get wet. I had stated that I would be right out to turn on the sprinkler. BTW, this was before we had a pool. I went in to get some sandwiches and came back out to find him in the cooler. He made his own swimming pool.



I don't have many cards to share with you. I made this very simple card. Previously stamped image, not sure what set was used.


If you'd like to know the recipe, I can find out. I know I said I'd get better at writing the recipe and I swear I will, when I become less busy. These days I stamp and run.









I've been busy with work and my son. He made his High School soccer team which was really EXCITING!!! and STRESSFUL". Tryouts had been a horrible week, waiting for the cuts. BUT he made it. He is officially a Soccer High School Player. He is #25!!









1 comment:

Gabby said...

Congrats to your son Cyndi! Soccer is a great game! You need some legs for that! LOL!