Saturday, August 2, 2008

Simple, yet elegant.



I was challenged by a friend to create a black, red and white card with polka dots. And this is what I came up with. I do hope that I did her idea justice. It's a very simply yet elegant card. Love CB embossing folders, they make your card "POP". I also added a glaze to the rose petals, but you really can't see the effect on here, even if click on the image, it just appears dark.

Today I'm going over to my friend Belinda's house for a creative day. She's my very good friend and my Stampin' Up demonstrator. Can't wait to hang with all the girls and be creative. I'll have to take some photos on what we all come up with. The Lake County Fair in going on this weekend. Rick Springfield and The Plain White T's are coming down to the fair grounds. I missed the Plain White T's yesterday. I just couldn't believe they were here. They also had pig racing yesterday :o) and Izzy's pig won. Congrats Izzy. poink, poink.

No comments: