Sunday, August 24, 2008

Showered with gifts.


My sister Marisol made me this wonderful believe card. Isn't it precious. Inside the card the both stated how proud they were and it just bought massive tears to my eyes. They got me a pink plastic carry tote for scrapbooking, a 6x6 pink album, pink glitter, pink embelishments, pink glittered stickers, a pink candle and pink ribbons. They also got me a gift certificate for a full body massage, which I've already used.. IT Was WONDERFUL and the best gift of all was the fluffy house slippers I stuffed my feet in after the walk. My friend Jennifer got me a dozen pink roses and lasted almost 2 weeks they smelled wonderful and looked beautiful and she got me some fluffy soxs which I used when I got home. The I got to work and my friend Linda got me lotion for my feet and some foot soaking salt and fluffy soxs. IT WAS THE BEST!!! Thank you to all for the wonderful gifts.

No comments: