Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hip-hippo-ray!


Hello everyone. Today I got to work at 6:15a.m. and left at 5:30p.m., what a day, I could've stay a lot longer, but I was getting a little slap happy. Another long day tomorrow. I'm not really complaining, I actually LOVE my job. And I love, love being challenged every single day. I just don't like not having enough time to stamp, or spend with my son. Sometimes, I wish I was a teacher and had the summers off, but to handle a classroom full of children all day, hmmm that's a challenge. I love kids, but I don't have the patience when they are so many. I give teachers all the praise in the world. THANK YOU!! for doing an excellent job.
So onto card making. I made this card for Selena, she turned 5 a couple of days ago. The inside of the card says "It's your Birthday"!
Hope she had a wonderful birthday.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Trust me, summer is not long enough! And you'd probably spend most of it doing school work anyway.