Saturday, August 2, 2008

I couldn't make it to Belinda's house this evening to actually stamp, I had to work a couple of hours today. I did stop by her house to stamp a few images on cardstock, before coming home. Belinda has "A LOT" of stamps, I wish I had half of what she had. But I just can't afford it being a single mom. :o) If I won the lottery, I would buy everything.
I created a few cards knowing the girls had fun today stamping and creating. I thought I'd post them here, so they can see that I was thinking of them, I just couldn't make it. I also got alot of watercoloring done on images that I had stamped. Here's a close up of the images. The stamps sets used were from an old Stampin' Up set and the little old ladies are from Diamond Stamps.






Here is a close up of the cards I created. The card on the left was stamped using CTMH "With love" set, which was June's SOTM; the flowers were glittered with art institute glitter. The card on the right was stamped with My Favorite Things mini set "By the Seashore". This card was my favorite card for the day.


Here is a close up of the final 2 cards I made this evening. The first on the left is from Stamping Bella she is your "Cosmobella", the olives are from Bugawumps set "Olive you". The card on the right is not a stamped image, it's just cut out cardstock and I also used a CB folder for the embossing.

I've been busy tonight :o)

I'm really excited about tomorrow, I'm going down to Chicago to watch a soccer match between Spain(Barcelona) and Mexico(Chivas) I love both teams, they are fantastic. But my heart is and will always be with LAS CHIVAS!! Hope we have wonderful weather.

No comments: