Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sunshine on a cloudy day!


What a miserable day today. Rainy, cloudy and chilly. Only 3 more months left for the year to end. Where did the time go? Are you feeling the same way? I feel like I slept through this whole year. But I can't complain, I had a wonderful time this summer and gosh I love the fall. I've decided to pull out my stamped images of "By the seashore" from stampin' up, I know, I use it often. But I love it so much.







The card up above, will be sent to some lucky person that needs some cheering up. I love just making random cards I can send to folks. It's always great getting unexpected mail. The card off to the side I made and guess what, my son was looking for a birthday card to give me and he came into my craft room and took this one. LOL. So I got this for my birthday, which I created, but my wonderful son personalized it on the inside. I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Melissa Fairchild said...

I love those cards!! They are great.

Gabby said...

Love the cards!!! It's a shame I never picked up that set...you made beautiful creations with it.