Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Tee Swap


It's 11:49p.m. central time. Finally I finished my little tee swap that my friend Gabby is hosting over at splitcoaststampers. I couldn't come up with ideas on what to make. I had the "Hottie" one done several weeks ago for the naughty spot, which is pretty tame. But I couldn't think of anything creative for the other spots (funny and nice). My ideas came to me about 10:30p.m. tonight, it was like a light switch. This stamp set is the Little Tee set created by Melaine Muenchinger. The additional background stamps used where from Rubbernecker and CTMH. More details to come tomorrow. I'm exhausted.
Buenas Noches Amigas!!!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Those are cute!
You're so good... I think you should enter this contest:
http://www.pagemaps.com/nov08cardcontest.htm
I'm not entering because a-I don't love the cards I make and b-I can't see the surface of my craft table at the moment, but I thought of you when I saw the info!