Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm back

My blog has been pretty sad lately. I had a huge mess to deal with at home. My son's XBOX live account got Hacked into! They stole my credit card information and charged away, so I've just been in a depressed/sad/angry/violated mood. On top of that, they sent a trojan (Virus, ladies) to his laptop and completely wiped it out. So, finally I think our lives will get back to normal. My advice to all the mom's with kids that have XBOX live accounts, DO NOT leave your credit card as a main account. Change it to a visa gift card or something else. Take my word. So onto some cards I've been making while my PC has been down. I hope you enjoy them all, because there are a few to go around :o)




This fun little guy is from Inkadinkado, I purchased him at a Stamp convention recently, I've had tons of fun with him. I created the background images using the cactus stamp from the same set. I used my watercolor pencils as well as copic markers to color images.





I received these two cards in the mail from my sister Marisol. Aren't they cute!!! She made these matching cards for Louie and I. I've never received a card in the mail for Halloween, it was so much fun opening them. Louie had a kick out of it. The stamps set she used was from stampin' up. I just love the versatility in the skull. Thanks Mari! :o)




So, Mari inspired me to make a Halloween card myself. I used the Monster Party stamp set from Storage Units, Ink & More .
Hope you enjoyed this post. More cards to come.
Cyndi

1 comment:

Bec said...

That stinks! I'll have to ask David to consider using something else for his XBox Live.
Also, I love those skull cards. I think you should order that set and let me use it when I come home. And I'll let you use all my stamps when YOU come to visit ME!