Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heat is on.


I gave in, I finally turned on my heat. I try to wait til' I absolutely have to turn it on. It's not that I'm cheap, it really is expensive and being a single mom and all, well we have to make some sacrifices. Now, don't think I freeze my butt off, the house is really comfortable. But it's the morning, when you wake up and it's a little chilly. So I've been turning the heat on at night and turning it off in the morning. I wanted to make this warm card using my new stamp set that I just purchased from stampin' up "Harvest home", isn't it a beautiful set. I paper pieced the leaves at each corner. Lots of cutting, but it's so relaxing. I wanted to make sure I stamped the leaves on watercolor paper so I can get that nice fall effect on them.

No comments: