Saturday, September 27, 2008

1st time JUMPER! Free Fallin.


And I'm free, free fallin

Yeah I'm free, free fallin

*Chorus to Tom Petty, Free Fallin'*


Back at home, computer up and running. It was the best experience of my life. The picture I share with you guys was taken at about 14,000 feet up, free falling at 126 miles per hour. I was the first in my group to jump out of the plane. A big thank you to my instructor JOEL and my video chica JENNY! You guys ROCKED, thank you for this wonderful experience.

The people at SKY DIVE CHICAGO were amazing, everyone was so friendly and free spirited! Loved them all. Also a big thank you to Kristi, Mel and Chris, thank you girls for sharing this experience with me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What an accomplishment!!!! Good for you!


Swing by my place - there is an award for you!

Stampinsilvia said...

Ohhh you lucky lucky girl! I have always wanted to go skydiding! Lovin your blog and I will add you to my blog roll! My sister calls me Chica! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's a birthday you will never forget. great picture. you rock!! bb

Bec said...

That's crazy. I'm glad for you, but honestly, I want to vomit just looking at the picture. I don't handle thrills well.

Carolyn King said...

wow...my nerves are shot just looking at the picture! lol! Glad you had fun!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, what an exciting thing to do. I don't think I'd have the kahunas to do it, but GOOD FOR YOU!! It looks like you had a blast!

...and now I have that song in my head. :)

Gabby said...

Holy Chica...you've got cajones!!! I love that!!! That's something I wanna do before I die. I can imagine the fun you must of had even though you could see the ground approaching...lol! I've bunjee'd so I know I can do a sky dive! Girl...you've inspired me! YOU GO CHICA!!!