Saturday, September 25, 2010

The new ride

Proud owner of a "Jeep Wrangler"..... a few months ago, I purchased a new car for Louie. He had a big decision to make either finish the basement or buy a new car. Who was I kidding??? This kid was going to pick a car.

He just couldn't wait to take the doors off the car, it was the first thing him and his friends did. I think he's been pretty happy with it. A few days ago he got into a fender bender and now he's a nervous wreck. So car's been in the garage hibernating. I keep praying that the everything comes out okay with the other vehicle and that God will see us through this mess. He really is a great kid, I never had any problems with him. I love my boy and we have to be confident that God knows why he puts us through this. And just be thankful that Louie has his life and so does the other driver.

No comments: