Thursday, September 23, 2010

2nd Order

My day started off not on the right side of bed, but ended as a good day. Louie and I had dinner together, it's been a few nights, since he's grounded. We actually watched some television together and he was able to fix and rebuild his LAPTOP... GO LOUIE!!! He saved us some money, which was a blessing because we are going through some hard times :o)

Today was also the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy! Woot Woot. Loved it and tired of it, it's a love hate relationship. A lot of shows started this week. Glee, Biggest Loser, Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. I know show junkie. Time to get the workout done in the morning and lunch now. Thank gosh for Tivo. Louie and I watch a few shows together it's our thing to do.

Well onto cardmaking as promised!! A few months ago, I receive a second order. It was my largest order yet.

I made a total of 42 cards for a friend LoAnn. It was so much fun making all the wonderful handmade cards. I really appreciated that she loved my first set so much that she decided on placing a second order.

I'm hoping that my Christmas and Halloween cards do just as good.

These cards had a combination of the cards I previously made and new cards, some were doubles and others were singles. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: