Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sledding

I've put the Valentine Cards on hold til tonight.  My son and nephew both want to go sledding before the football games start. So I'm gonna head out for just a little bit.  In the meantime, I'd like to share these fun, colorful cards I made this week.  My friend Belinda let me borrow a few stamp sets.  I don't know why I need anymore, I have a ton.  But it's always something someone else has that you need.   That is why we can't stop purchasing craft material.

Anyhow onto the cards.

I made the card on the right using the "Limited Edition, Garden Collage", by stampin up.  Designer paper used DCVW, The Blossoms and Butterflies stack.  Pink Passion cardstock by stampin up.  I paper piereced around the edges and sponge inked the edges with honey ink by CTMH.


Card on the left.  Was made for my good friend Tasha. She's our taebo instructor at work.  She's leaving overseas with Billy Blanks to teach taebo to the military.  How fun!!!  What an opportunity.  She's a little nervous, so I thought of making this cheerful card wishing her luck.  GO, TASHA!!!  

Designer Paper:  SU, Haiku
Cardstock:  SU, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp set:  SU, Provencal 2006 hostess set
Ribbon:  American Crafts ribbon.

I used my scor pal to line the edges of the image and sponge paint the edges with chocolate ink by CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your cards, the watercoloring is great. Wonderful spring colors - Jane