Saturday, January 24, 2009

Polyvore.com

My friend Rebecca got me addicted to this new site called Polyvore , thanks Rebecca!!! :o)

This site allows you to create your outfits and it lists the price and the stores, you can actually shop online for some of this stuff.  I've been creating outfits most of the morning, pretty addicting.  Fashion, Shopping, and crafting are my addictions.. Oh and makeup, but that would be included in fashion.  

I'm totally addicted to Black and White but you'll notice that almost instantly.  Go visit Rebecca's blog she's got some really cute outfits herself.  Love her color combinations.

Some of the outfits I've created are reasonably priced, but some are pretty high.  This site allows me to view what I think I'd like to buy.  I hate shopping at the store, I like to go shopping with a vision.  This way I can do that.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Bec said...

I warned you that it was addictive, didn't I?
Cute outfits...now I've got to figure out how to put in a slider like yours.

Bec said...

Oh, and maybe you and I and our visions can go shopping in a few weeks! And afterward we can stamp. Wouldn't that make a nice day?

Anonymous said...

Really cute outfits. Thanks for sharing the site

Anonymous said...

Love the Edward outfit.