Sunday, January 18, 2009

Season of Love - Feliz Cumpleanos Papi!

Today I was very much inspired to change my blog background to a Valentine background.  It's always a great time to remind those you love how much they mean to you.  I'm on my way into my stamp room to work on some Valentine Day cards, will post later.    

My father (pictured, in Vietnam) turned 62 yesterday and got a Wii for his birthday, great retirement gift, Right?  Feliz Cumpleanos, Papi!  My sister and I pitched in to buy one, because he was so crazy about playing tennis.  He has not stopped playing since we purchased it.  My father, he is "OLD SCHOOL", this year already, he's purchased a laptop, learned how to view videos on "Youtube", learned how to purchase songs on "Itunes", and now learned how to play video games.  This is really, really big time for him.  Not that he can't do it, but he was so accustomed to his old ways.  Maybe we'll get him to pay bills online.  OH wait, that would be tooooooooo much, he still doesn't have direct deposit.  hee,hee.  Love you Papi.

Will post my cards this evening, stay tuned.

No comments: