Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Monday everyone!  What a weekend, I was really busy with my Dad's Wii.  :o)  We are so competitive in this household, I threw my arm out playing the "Home Run Derby" game.  I'm proud to say that I BEAT my older brother Marco.  I think he finally caught up, but it took him a long time to get there, hee,hee.  I do believe that the Wii was the best thing created for family entertainment.  

Well onto today's card.  I promised I would make a Valentine Card, and I did.  I was not focused last night, I had alot of anxiety about work this week, it shows in the card.  My focus was for a younger audience.  I was not crazy about it, so much more potential.    Enjoy!

Designer paper:  DCVW, The glitter stack
Cardstock:  SU, barely banana
Stampset:  Stampavie, Lelo Design - Dragon Flower
Colorpencils by Staedtler

2 comments:

Bec said...

Cute card!
I'm packing my Wii in my suitcase so when you come over to stamp, we can take a Wii break!

Anonymous said...

Cute card, didn't need anything else. Really enjoy your site