Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight


Still no cards to show everyone, work has kept me pretty busy and I've been really under the weather. So I thought I'd talk about the Twilight book series. I wanted to read the books to find out what all the hype was about. And I have to say that I love it. I read the first book, "Twilight" in less than 2 days, I know I'm crazy. I totally get addicted to reading a good book. Like I can't function as a normal human being. When it's a good book I have to finish it in 2-3 days no ifs, and or buts. I just started on the second book "New Moon". If you haven't read the series, now is your time to leave. :o)


Here are my two cents:

I'm a little disappointed, I've just started reading "New Moon", a few days ago. I'm at the part where Jacob has just fixed the motorcycles. And I'm extremely sad. I miss Edward. I know this is a young authors book, but you totally get addicted. When is Edward coming back? I don't want her to forget him.

My sister read all the books, she recommended the read. She keeps telling me that she really likes Jacob and he's good for her. I'm always the one wanting the bad guy.. I know, I thought I grew out of that!!! LOL Apparently not! I can't get over Edward and I'm so upset that she is hanging out with Jacob.

Well chicas! I just thought I'd give my input. Can't wait to finish. I know Edward will come back, I mean they made a movie out of it and he's one of the main characters.. Duh......




No comments: