Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looking back at 2008

Today I thought I'd take a look back at what 2008 was like and look forward to 2009.



I worked out with Billy Blanks







I went to my first Drag Queen show at the "Baton Club" in Chicago. Thought I'd share this picture, Jen looks so tiny next to this performer.







I walked 60 miles for Breast Cancer.








I went Skydiving.






And I got a promotion "Lead Financial Analyst"!!

My son graduated 8th grade in June and started High School in the Fall. He made his High School soccer team.

What a great year, to look back at. Next year I plan on participating in an Adventure Race in Philly, go Skydiving in April, "NOT" walk the three day, possibly travel to Europe, save for 2010 trip to South Africa FIFA world cup, take a short vacation somewhere sunny with my son... Oh yeah and lose weight :o)

Have a Wonderful and Safe New Year!!!!


No comments: