Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally

Hey all - I have all these pictures to share with you, but I haven't had the opportunity to download them. December sure has been a busy month for me. I have not done one lick of Christmas shopping. I'm hoping to get that done in the next three days. Today I'm getting a ROOT CANAL done. I'm really, really nervous I had a HORRIBLE experience when I got a cavity filled a few years ago, I never went back to the dentist. So wish me luck.

I finally finished all 4 books of the Twilight series. I have to say once I got to book # 3 I was pretty sick and tired of BELLA the main character. I do realize that these books are young reader books. And that's probably why I can't relate to her. By book #3, she really just needs to make up her mind. I called my sister yelling, like seriously I'm too old for this stuff. But then I can totally understand if I was 14 reading this book. Those were the days!!! LOL My sister assured me that #4 would be the BEST and I shouldn't give up just yet. #4 was definitely a good read, I won't go into the details because I know some of my readers have not gone there yet. But read it, it's good.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. - Cyndi

1 comment:

Bec said...

Book 4 is good! And book 3 was my least fave too.
Good luck with your root canal!