Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Card Making


Yesterday a few of us got together and made our Holiday Cards. It was so much fun to have my family over. Lot's of food, wine, beer and LAUGHTER! We had a "Virgin" card maker, my brothers girlfriend, Claudia. She made 3 cards and got really addicted. That's her pictured to the right. She kept saying she was done after her first card and my sister would egg her on to make another and another.




Pictured to the left is my sister Marisol, giving you all the peace sign. She always loves to make her cards using non-traditional colors. She used a stamp set by CTMH. Cute!




Izzy made the card on your right. She didn't want to take a picture with her card. She's pictured in the background with the orange shirt, but you can't see her and I promised I would not take a picture. We also managed to capture a little bit of the Modelo Beer we were drinking too. Very good Mexican beer, hee,hee. She made this beautiful Angel. A discountinued set by Stampin' Up.


And my card. Not pictured either, I looked horrible. I don't know where this image came from. I've been looking for this cute little snowman.. FOREVER!!! So if anyone knows, please, please share. I was in a holiday swap over at "Splitcoaststampers", I received a bunch of stamped images. This is one of the many cards I made, I will be sharing the rest in the next couple of days.
My mom also made a few cards, but she sealed them before I can take pictures.
Enjoy! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families. - Cyndi

No comments: