Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Sister Mari

Hey everyone, my sister Marisol has finally made her own blog site. She is very creative, and I love her work. So go on over and welcome her to a new world of blogging.

I just got back from a wonderful weekend of cropping with friends out in Tipton, Indiana. I made 23 pages, not nearly as much as all the girls. I think someone made over 60 pages. I stood up til' 5:00a.m. every night and only had about 4 hours of sleep. It was so much fun! I don't think I'm creative enough to make that many pages, it takes me like an hour to make one. I'll be sharing those pages soon. But in the meantime. I made this card for Veterans day for a friends husband. Not sure if it's gotten to it's destination, so I won't name any names. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bec said...

It's here! And it's even prettier (handsomer?) in real life! Thanks for both cards, Cyndi!