Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall is near


Fall is near. YES!!! I love this weather. It feels so great to wake up to nice crisp sheets, Don't you think? You poke one foot out of bed and bring it back in, because it's just to chilly to get up. Or simply walking out of the house and wearing a light coat. Fall colors, fall clothing...
Gosh, I love the Midwest. Well, at least this time of the year.

Today I was inspired by the weather to make a fall card. My camera was acting a little funny, so the picture is not as clear.
Enjoy and have a wonderful night.
Recipe
Stamps: Pumpkin/Stamp paper inspiration and Thoroughly thankful/SU
Paper: Topiary textured/CTMH, certainly celery/SU and close to cocoa/SU
Ribbon: American crafts
Color: Staedtler color pencils and grey flannel/CTMH

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Oh yes...I am LOVING the begging tell tell signs of Fall! It's already getting chilly here in So. Cal. and I LOVE this weather! I can now use my hoodie!!! LOL! Great card girl!

Unknown said...

I really like your blog! I will visit often!