Friday, October 1, 2010

My favorite time of the year!!

The Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love warm sweaters, comfy hoodies, Flannel PJ's, leaves changing color, Fire pits, smores, hot chocolate, good Hair! LOL. The last one is the best, my hair will stay straight and curls won't look frizzy :o) Ya'll know what I'm talking about too. I love the midwest because of all the seasons, and would'nt change where I live one bit. The only thing I dislike about this season, is the allergies when Summer turns to Fall. But that will end soon, hopefully :o)

So I've been busy making Halloween cards, and I'll hopefully get some in the mail this year. A new stamp store opened in Dyer and I purchase two new stamps. Zelda the Zombie and Mitzi the Mummy. Really excited that a "Stamp Store" has opened.

Enjoy the season :o) Burrrr..






Zelda the Zombie, Krafty Kimmie Stamps












Halloween Set, Rubbernecker Stamps

No comments: