Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Break


Yesterday was the start of "Fall Break" for my son Louie, so I decided to take some time off with him. Mainly to drive him from one place to another. This year we really didn't take any vacation since we bought the house, but maybe next year. We'll see. So I'm going to try and dedicate this time to making cards now that the house is nice and clean and the clothes are washed, the kids are fed and the doggie is napping. I made this little guy he is also from "The Greeting Farm", the stamp set is the OA My favorite things. Still learning how to color hair and faces, obviously I'm not there yet, but hopefully in just a few more weeks of practice, I will master this. I have to master it. I need to watch more youtube videos.

Enjoy the new card!!!!

No comments: