Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is celebrated by millions of people around the world. It's a fun time for parents to take their kids out trick or treating, putting on costumes, knocking on doors asking for candy. So here's where I'm struggling, Do Christian's celebrate Halloween?

As a new Christian I'm really struggling with this. As I'm growing in my new faith, I have a ton of questions, I have never questioned before. Today, as I saw my previous postings, I was even thinking, I make tons of Halloween cards to send out to friends, is that encouraging bad behavior on "My" part. I'm not really sure, and not really sure I can answer that.

Today, I honestly woke up asking myself that question. In Mexico we celebrate Halloween as the day of the dead. We take food and celebrate the lives of those that have left us. So if I think about it that way. It's a celebration. In the states, it's about Witches, Ghost and Goblins...

Well I hope all who reads, really just enjoys my cards as a fun Halloween treat. I really just love making cards for all seasons.

No comments: