Sunday, June 1, 2008

12 x12 Layout BFF Sisters



Several months ago I went on an all weekend scrapbook getaway and I had so much fun. Getting ready for it was a little stressful, I was not sure what to take. So guess what! I took everything. Lately I haven't made any pages because it just takes a long time to get the idea. I'm very complicated when it comes to scrapbooking, alot of time and preparation is involved. Some people are creative and can pop pages out. I need to make sure I have everything in order and I love matching things. What might take someone 15 minutes, probably takes me an hour. I made this page and several others that weekend I will be sharing with you as time goes. My camera was acting a little funny and would'nt give me that much of a clear picture. Enjoy!

No comments: