Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My girl Ethel


We are always so worried about what people think and what we look like. You know I like "Ethel's" way of looking at things, "If you've got it, flaunt it!" and if you don't "Flaunt it anyways" O.K. I just made that last part up. I could've paper pieced her swimsuit, but I didn't have the correct pattern paper. Can you believe that, all the pads of papers we purchase at Michael's or JoAnns and I couldn't find the perfect PP. OMG, yes it's true, so I used my color pencils that I love so much. I received them from a good friend during a swap "StampinQBee", check out her creations on Splitcoast Stampers.

Ethel is an Old Character from http://www.rubbernecker.com/ I love their images, I purchased a bunch of Old Character stamps from them recently. They are so much fun.

No comments: