Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer, summer, summer time


I know I've been neglecting this site for days. But it's summer time, and I'm also currently training for the Susan B. Koman Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day. So it's alot of time outside and no fun inside. You'd think I'd create more with the new room, but it's important that I train to prevent injury. Well my walk is almost here, it's next Friday, August 8th, for 3 days and 60 miles. My son has kept me super motivated, walking or running with me. He's a good kid. We've had alot of fun this summer when possible. Camping, Taste of Chicago, camping... :o) We went to see Dark Knight in Chicago, what a great movie. I definitely recommend.


Now on to card making. I just wrapped up a swap that I'm in, my camera is a little fuzzy so it does not do any justice to the card. It was fun and simple. No watercolor :o( I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for more soon.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you on your upcoming walk.

If you take photos or videos, we'd love it if you'd share them on the official Breast Cancer 3-Day Flickr group, YouTube channel, Facebook fan page or MySpace page.