Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scrapbook/Stamp Room

All moved in!!! But still making changes. I need to purchase a few things and possibly do some stencil in the room, to bring out the color of the walls. The black cart you see in this picture is actually a hair stylist cart, I purchased it at a yard sale for $5.00. The owner asked if I was a hair stylist and I said that I wasn't but planned on using it for scrapbooking. She also scraps and would've never thought to use it for that. She almost didn't want to sell it. They cart has little holes on the top, great size to keep my embossing gun and hole punchers. The other drawers hold my many punches.





This is the other side of the room. I don't have alot of money so I had to use what I had. That is why you see the two desks in the room. The desk shown in the picture is my ultimate favorite desk.
I purchased it at IKEA, it has the right amount of shelves and desk space.





And finally the closet. I got a gift card from Costco and found this nice storage unit. But it's got some empty shelves... I'll have to fix that! :o)

The room is still a work in progress but I thought I share the pics with you all.
I'm so excited that I have a place dedicated to just scrap. I've made something everyday!!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Your room looks nice!