Friday, May 30, 2008


I officially have a Freshman!! We had 8th grade graduation this evening, Louie received a few awards, I am so proud of him. My brother Marco and sister Mari and SIL Izzy were able to make the awards assembly. We had dinner at Louie's favorite place "Buffalo Wild Wings". Mom, dad, brother, sis and SIL were able to attend. I'm home now, he has an 8th grade dance. So I'll need to pick him up at 9 and drop him back off at some place to eat. So I'm the cabby girl today.. YIPPEE. In the meantime, I'll make some cards.

I'm always a day late in posting some of my cards. I was able to make a few more cards. I need to pay closer attention to my material, but in the meantime, hope you like. Stamp set is from MFT, background paper was from a 4x6 package from K&Co., I paper pieced the rain coat, boots and doggie coat, lots of cutting and finished by watercoloring the image. With the weather lately this card was very appropriate.

No comments: