Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cowgirl Fun


I love my cowgirl. Can you tell I'm from Indiana? Hee,hee. This was a fun little card to make. No real special occasion just wanted to say hello to an old friend and thought what better way to do it then to say it with a card. And she would totally appreciate the "howdy". I really enjoy watercoloring, it's like my zen time. I purchased a few copic markers, but I haven't gotten really into them yet. In the process of learning. I saw a site on coloring without copics on Paper Pleasing ideas site using your own SU or CTMH markers. Check it out it's really cool.
Today was another busy day at the office, so no real time to play with crafts. Maybe tomorrow. Lately my cards have been pretty simple to make. I hope you enjoy. More techniques to come in the coming weeks. My schedule at work won't permit me to really be crafty til' after September 3rd. So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Bec said...

That card is so pink and cute!