Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 cards to different occasions



Yesterday I said to myself, " I don't care how tired I am, I will be creative". I sat for hmmmmmmmm about an hour or so, before I came up with any idea. You'll see that the cards were very simple but yet it took a long time. I'm just not having a creative edge lately. I've been working alot, and some of the numbers come home with me. I dream about numbers, I day dream about numbers.. I almost called my son by his soccer jersey number.. "COME HERE #5". Seriously, I need a vacation in the sun with a nice cool margarita. So I created and I imagined. That's where the drunken bee comes to play. I wish, I wish :o) I purchased this stamp at www. rubbernecker.com they have such cute fun stamps. I stamped the inside of the card with, "Friends don't let friend drink white zen".

Now on to my second card, yes... I made two cards.
But this one is a masculine card, like I've stated in the past,
I don't make many masculine cards. Only birthdays and special occasions. I got this stamp at a convention, and it's so horrible of me, I can't remember where I got it from I thought at first it was from http://www.stampland.com/, but was wrong.. I'll figure it out one day. I'm currently working on 2 belated birthday cards. Lots of birthdays in August. I'll post them, once I'm finished. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable cards, Cyndi!

Melissa Fairchild said...

I LOVE the drunk bee, it is sooooooooo freaking cute!!