Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Hey All - Happy Friday!!! Man this has been a LOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGG week. With it being cloudy and rainy all week, makes me kinda miserable. But I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend, nice and hot. I've been working on Father's Day cards all week, making a few every night. Making sure I have spare cards, for last minute buyers. This year I wanted to make Father's Day a spectacular event, Mother's Day is always such a feast.



So we are taking my Father and older brother out to dinner at "Mi Tierra", in Chicago. My father has been going crazy trying to get a reservation there. Not sure what the big deal is, we make Mexican food at home everynight. But I guess the great thing is, my mom and I won't be cooking... So it's a great day for us too :o)
Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cards are adorable.

Motivet said...

Hi there :D
Thanks for stopping by our blog.

I sure remember you and your sister :)

//Stephanie