Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cornerstone Memories.. Final count down.

Great news this year. I've purchased my very first home, that's mine all mine :o) Things have been really busy. Buying furniture, cleaning house, PAYING BILLS :o) But it's been a crazy beautiful busy.

I need to take pictures of my new stamp room, which is not nearly as big as last room, but it's good enough. It's a nice rich cocoa color. Think of Stampin' Up Cocoa.

I just went away to a scrapbook weekend at "Cornerstone Memories", it was our last visit, the place is closing. Corina and Karen were wonderful hostesses, thank you we'll miss you guys. (sniff, sniff)

So onto the projects I made at "Cornerstone", I didn't scrapbook surprisingly, I decided to make cards, and actually got a client out of it. I'm selling cards again this year to raise money for the Susan B. Koman 3Day Breast Cancer walk. This is my 3rd year walking again, I know... what I'm I thinking. I guess, I'm just crazy and inspired by all these wonderful people that walk 60 miles for Breast Cancer. Fundraising has gotten harder, so I'll be selling cards, scrapbook pages, having card making parties and charging. You name it. I'll be fundraising :o)

Hope you enjoy some of my creations :o)


















No comments: